Monday, February 1, 2010

158.81 KM for January...

I am pretty happy with my training so far in January.  I logged 15 runs with a total mileage of 158.81 KMs.  Considering I was pretty much starting all over again after being off from running over the Christmas holidays. I also had a bad fall on the ice while out for a run on Tuesday Jan.26 and had to take 4 days off due to injury.  My bumps and bruises are healing up so I expect to carry on fine into February.

My longest "LSD" run was 19.4 km - so I will have to start bumping that up.  I am also reconsidering the total mileage as my training plan has a mid-week run of 13 km on wednesday.  I was finding myself getting very tired. So...we'll see.  Either I will adapt to it by getting my butt into bed nice and early or I may reduce the mid-week run to a 6.5 km run.  OR possibly alternate short and long mid-week runs.  This is still a learning process for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment